I know this might shock you, but here it goes. Veganism and healthy eating aren’t synonymous. Yes, overweight vegans exist, and no, giving someone a kale shirt isn’t convincing them to eat their vegetables.
Lucky for you, here are nine ways you can eat healthier as a non-vegan, and if you follow a tip or two, maybe you’ll fit into more clothes five years from now besides your favorite hat.
- Add another color to your recipe.
- Buy a healthy cookbook.
- Get an accountability buddy.
- Don’t go grocery shopping when you’re hungry.
- Have a garden.
- Buy more food at the farmers’ market.
- Cook more.
- Keep your healthy food at eye level and junk food out of sight.
- Admit your eating flaws.